We have a great panel of experts lined up:
- Jim Patterson, CEO of Cotap and former Chief Product Officer at Yammer. Cotap is an enterprise mobile messaging application for iOS and Android.
- Adam Marchick, CEO of Kahuna. Kahuna is a mobile engagement engine for apps.
- Martin Destagnol, CEO/Founder of Folders (acquired by Box) and now Head of Mobile Engineering at Box.
- Kevin Spain, General Partner at Emergence Capital Partners
We have 5 exceptional startups pitching their mobile business apps with live demos:
- Adam Fish of Roobiq. Roobiq is migrating desktop workflows into mobile-friendly tasks that are delivered to workers at the right time to be actionable.
- Ryan Nichols of Tylr Mobile. Tylr Mobile is transforming the inbox into a platform for mobile work.
- Omar Qari of Abacus. Abacus is killing the expense report by allowing submission, approval and reimbursement of business expenses via their mobile app.
- Cobi Druxerman of Taplytics. Taplytics is a native mobile A/B testing platform that implements in one line of code and allows app developers to push experiments to end users with no App Store updates.
- Jindou Lee of Happy Inspector. Happy Inspector is taking traditional pen and paper inspection reports and moving them onto the iPad to increase speed, efficiency and transparency.
Please join us on 3/5 at 6PM at Yammer Headquarters.
Thank you to our sponsors Yammer and AWS.